Dry Food Packaging
As a packaging structure, we offer packaging solutions in desired material structures for dry food products with strong adhesion, suitable for fast packaging machines using two or multi-layer structure combinations.
- High barrier
- Low oxygen and water vapor permeability
- Low thermal adhesion
- Protection from light
- High lamination strength
- Sealing capability
- Low COF value
- Matt lacquer application
- Paper touch application
What Are The Materials Used in Dry Food Packaging?
OPP / CPP: OPP is a very flexible material that is resistant to chemical substances. It is the most harmless plastic material in terms of hygiene and health. On the other hand, CPP is a material that has heat sealability, high gloss, high mechanical strength, high melting point, high puncture, and impact resistance.
OPP / PE: This is a double flexible material, and it enables the packaging of dry food flawlessly. The inclusion of oriented polypropylene gives a glossy, transparent appearance, enhancing the printing quality.
PET / PE: PET/PE is the material that food companies prefer in food packaging. It has no heavy chemicals in it. For this reason, PET/PE is seen as an on-to-go option in the food industry.
PE / PE: Polyethylene (PE) stands as one of the most widely produced plastics globally. It is known for its durability and flexibility in dry food packaging.
Top Choice for Flexible and Durable Dry Food Packaging Solutions!
At Üçsa Packaging, we really put significance on quality and versatility in our dry food packaging products. We care about your company’s requirements, so we offer a wide range of customized dry food packaging bags and pouches that are designed with care to preserve the freshness of your products.
You can explore our dry food packaging bag/pouch options:
1. Stand-Up Pouches: Known as doypack, stand-up pouches are a perfect choice for rice, pasta, and more dry food products. Ucsa’s doypacks (stand-up pouches) offer great freshness and convenient resealability.
2. Flat-Bottom Bags: Üçsa flat-bottom pouches are an easy option with a sturdy box shape for any kind of dry ingredient snack foods.
3. Side Seal Pouches: Side seal pouches are ideal for rice and similar products, and also various powder products. Ucsa Flexible Packaging’s sealed pouches ensure reliability.
4. Lay-Flat Pouches: Lay-Flat Pouches are a good choice for seasonings, soup mixes, and any kind of dry powders. Also, they are known as pillow pouches.
As we are experts in the flexible packaging industry, Üçsa Packaging is committed to providing you with guidance, knowledge, and years of experience with our innovative dry food packaging solutions.
Simply fill out the form below, and we'll immediately inform you of all the details you need to start your journey with Üçsa Packaging!